Bi-Weekly Insights and Revelations
Where We Welcome GoodThoughts
Kick Ass Yoga / Amazing Yoga Teachers
Follow us on Facebook
Voted Best Around for 8 Years in a Row
2 hour essential oil and yoga workshop
A Yummy 2 hour yin yoga class sunday, november 6 from 4 -6pm with jami monahan
For al levels, 2 hour Yin Yoga Class that incorporates doTERRA essential oils and yoga to create a unique Essential Yoga Experience. The theme of this workshop is Release. This class helps to increase energy and calm the mind, while the 7 specifically chosen oils help assist in emotional healing, releasing stagnant energy, feelings or blockages. In this yinpractice, expect to experience luscious backbends and hip openers to assist in the process of releasing.
During this workshop, you will learn what essential oils are and the benefits of each essential oil used in combination with yoga during this workshop. You will experience 3 ways to effectively use doTERRA essential oils: aromatically, topically, and internally.
You will enjoy this beautiful combination of oils and a wonderful, new yoga experience! Cost: $25
building a powerful forearm balancing practice
feel free to register for satudays, november 12 from 2-4 pm with shelly kwiatkouski
1. Practicing a new skill helps you become more proficient and confident, which positively affects other areas of your life, too. "Practice makes perfect" is an old adage - but you don't need to perfect your skills; you just need to practice them.
2. More confidence, clarity of purpose, a renewed spirit and the ability to know yourself more deeply and act from your truth.
3. You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.
4. A fun fresh yoga practice that's based on anatomical insight for the maximum safety, strength, flexibility, and mind - body connection that you can take with you off your mat.
5. Handstands can help awaken the free spirit inside of you. People often become so bogged down with responsibilities from work and family that they forget how to have fun. Working your way through the poses and sequences during a yoga practice can bring out your inner child; inversions can call up your sense of adventure.
200 YA teachers training with shelly kwiatkouski
Au-ton-o-my Teachers Training explores the life of yoga
Since 2006 Hot House Yoga has developed one of the most unique yoga teacher’s training programs in the area. A majority of the area’s studio owners and teachers have earned their 200 hour and 300 hour certificates at Hot House Yoga.
Throughout your journey of self-discovery you will be transformed and inspired to follow your own path toward becoming an exceptional and unique yoga teacher. You will have the ability to work in a variety of settings, teaching passionately from the heart.
The Hot House Yoga Teacher’s Training Program is constructed in a way to bring out the best in each individual. No two people are the same and this program taps into that uniqueness we all have and brings it to the surface to be shared with others.
The seven month, eight weekend curriculum contains detailed lessons on a wide range of topics. This is designed to cultivate your ability to develop a deep source of knowledge and understanding of the human body and mind and the ability to guide others on their own journey of self-discovery.
For more information and to request an application please call Hot House Yoga at 386-676-0572 or email Shelly Kwiatkouski at firstname.lastname@example.org
immerse yourself with the sounds of crystal singing bowl with jami monahan
this free event is sunday, november 13 from 4-5pm with jami monahan
Imagine being completely immersed within soothing, deeply nourishing, healing and empowering sound vibrations resonating from the singing bowls......
Jami Monahan, RYT-500, will be playing the crystal singing bowls for 1 hour.
This is a free event that is open to the community. Come in comfortable clothing and bring any items such as a yoga mat, blanket, cushions, or anything that will assist in creating a comfortable experience. Sound healing has been around for thousands of years.
Crystal singing bowls are considered a healing modality and may bring you physical, mental, and emotional cleansing, healing and nourishment through intention and the powerful vibrations of the signing bowls.